RULES & PROCEDURES
1. HSC Committee
HSC’s Committee oversee the Collective and is made of 10 members: Two co-Directors and eight members (10 members in total).
The main role of the Committee is to promote the aims of the Collective, network with members, and to actively engage with HSC’s research activities.
The Committee is relied upon for advice and oversight to ensure the continuation of HSC’s programmes.
- To best meet the team’s aims, committees for Membership, Communication, Programmes, and Research are set-up. Each committee is comprised of a Chair, and three additional members who are appointed by the HSC Committee.
1.2 Term of Service
- HSC Committee's term of service normally lasts for three years.
- After three years of service, a committee member who may wish to continue to serve in the Committee may continue to do so upon a review of his/her service by the HSC co-founders.
- If a Committee member resigns their post before the end of their service, the co-founders may choose to nominate temporary members.
- The HSC committee should meet a minimum of twice a year (virtually or in person).
- HSC membership is free and permanent.
- Registration, update on information, and resignation of a membership are all managed through the website.
3. HSC Communications
- HSC maintains an active web presence that includes:
- HSC Website
- Regular Newsletters sent to all members
- Social media accounts
The communication tools listed above is managed by the Communications Sub-Committee.
Additional websites may be developed by HSC Committee when needed, providing that information and visual identity is consistent with HSC’s main website.